Lafayette’s city staff is preparing a report to be delivered to City Council at next Tuesday night’s meeting. The report will focus on the costs associated with the Power Shut-down. It would be helpful for the report to include some indication about how our businesses and services were compromised during the outages. This is a time sensitive request. The information must be made available to the city by noon tomorrow, Tuesday, November 5.
Please send us a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for some basics like:
• Name, name of the business and contact email.
• How long were you unable to open for business? 1st shutdown or second?
• Did you have enough information to guide you through the event?
• Additional cost for lost labor & product?
• Anything Else you would like to add?
We’ll collect the stories and deliver them to city staff. Thank you!