Promote your Biz
If you are a local Chamber member you know there are dozens of resources you can tap into for creative ways to successfully promote your business.
Here are a few you can take advantage of through the Lafayette Chamber:
- The Chamber makes available social media classes, workshops, forums and talks that can help you reach your target audience.
- We continue to provide a variety of networking opportunities through the Chamber and our affiliate organizations.
- We produce a wide range of Signature events throughout the year which offer sponsorship opportunities. These events bring thousands of people to our local merchants!
- We encourage you to have a one-on-one conversation with our local SCORE Representative to discuss your business needs.
- And our staff is eager to help you to develop strategies that produce quick results!
The economic forecast is anybody’s guess. Make sure you keep up with the fast-paced changes taking place today. Lafayette has great demographics and a recognized business district that attracts new visitors to downtown every day. In a down market, shoppers want the lowest price. In good times they are looking for the experience. Make theirs a great one.
Chamber Weekly Email Blast Advertising Opportunities
The Chamber offers its members the opportunity to sponsor/advertise in the Chamber’s weekly email blast. An Email Blast Sponsorship ad is your ad placed in the top quarter of the weekly email blast which is sent to over 1200 subscribers typically mid-day on a Monday with the exception of Monday holidays. Your ad must be submitted as a .jpg in horizontal layout or you can submit text and a graphic that will fit in the area designated for the sponsor ad. Submit your ad in .jpg or .png or text to email@example.com by the 20th of the month prior to the month you want to be the Email Blast Sponsor. We will link the ad to your website or any other designated URL. The cost is $100 per month for the member email blast and we provide at least 4 email blasts with your ad. There is also the option to advertise in our monthly email blasts: Non Profit (sent the first of the month) and Arts Community (sent the 15th of the month) for $100/month. Questions? Contact Holly Sonne at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 284-7404.