Thank you for nominating someone to be Lafayette’s Citizen of the Year. While completing this form, please provide as much information as possible to allow the selection committee to make the most informed decision possible. The selective committee may not know the person you are nominating, so please be descriptive in your answers.
Criteria for Lafayette’s Citizen of the Year are as follows:
- Must NOT be a current elected or paid member of any City Council, school board or commission.
- Must be a current Lafayette resident.
- Must be someone who has given of their time, money or energy to help make Lafayette a healthy community, where people will want to live, work and shop.
- Must be someone who models excellence in everything they do.
- Must be someone who brings this community together and/or makes us proud to be a member of the community.
A celebration dinner will be held on Friday, March 22 at the Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa to honor the winner. The deadline for submitting nominations is Friday, February 8 at 1pm.