Nominations are now being accepted for the 2020 Business Person of the Year
On Friday, January 31, 2020, the Lafayette Chamber will honor the Lafayette Business Person of the Year during the State of the City Address at the Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa. Tickets for the dinner will be made available shortly after the announcement.
Nominations for this prestigious award will be accepted through Friday, December 13, 2019.
Criteria for the Lafayette Business Person of the Year includes:
- Current Lafayette Chamber of Commerce Member;
- Is involved with a successful business;
- Has been involved with either the Chamber or other community based organizations;
- Their work should support our mission: To promote and maintain a healthy business climate and to preserve and enhance the quality of life in Lafayette;
- Someone who has given of their time, money or energy to help make Lafayette a healthy community where people will want to live, work and shop;
- Someone who models excellence in everything they do;
- Someone who brings this community together and/or makes us proud to be a member of the community.
Former BPOY Award Recipients Include: Ed Stokes, Paul Barendregt, Dan Kelly, Barb Sorken, Dave Hill, Don Jenkins, Cynthia Murdough, Paul Bettelheim, Bob Ewen, Sereta Churchill, Ann Denny, Caesar Perales, Dennis Garrison, Scott Hampton & Wendy Tamis, Steve Cortese, Mike Heller, Mo Levich, Larry Blodgett, Tom Courtright, Larry Duson, Jay Lifson, Colleen McCormick, Brian Aiello, Leila Douglah, Andy and Wendy Scheck, Brenda Oum, Dana Green and Terry Ring.
Submit your nomination online below or download this PDF then fax, email, mail or bring it to the Chamber office, 251 Lafayette Circle, Suite 150, Lafayette, CA 94549. Fax number is (925) 284-3109. Nomination deadline is Friday, December 13, 2019.