Accessibility Statement for Lafayette Chamber of Commerce
This is an accessibility statement from Lafayette Chamber of Commerce.
Measures to support accessibility
Lafayette Chamber of Commerce takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Lafayette Chamber of Commerce:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Lafayette Chamber of Commerce is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Lafayette Chamber of Commerce. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Lafayette Chamber of Commerce:
- Phone: (925) 284-7404
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 251 Lafayette Circle, Ste 150, Lafayette, CA
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Lafayette Chamber of Commerce is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- WordPress plugin Divi. UserWay Accessiblity Plugin: https://userway.org/how-it-works/
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Lafayette Chamber of Commerce , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Lafayette Chamber of Commerce:
- Content from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor input and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter an issue.
This statement was created on 15 June 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.
Throughout this website, we make use of different third-party websites such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook to spread news and information about lafayettechamber.org services. These sites, which are not controlled by Lafayette Chamber of Commerce, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to control or remedy.
As made publicly available, here are the Accessibility Policies provided from these third-party sites: