21st Annual Lafayette Reservoir Run – Sunday, October 27, 2013
Registration Form that you can fill-in online, print and mail to us. (NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL SEPTEMBER, 2013)
Register Online at Active.com (Note: there is an additional $3.00 processing fee) (NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL SEPTEMBER, 2013)
The Chamber of Commerce and the City of Lafayette are co-sponsors of the Run which is traditionally held on the last Sunday in October. Beneficiaries of the event are the local schools and the services and programs of the Chamber.
The Lafayette Reservoir Run is the city’s most popular “family affair”, involving kids, parents, grandparents, and hundreds of serious runners from throughout the Bay Area. 2200-2500 participants compete in a 10k or 5k Certified Runs and a 2 mile run/walk for fun through the heart of the downtown, around the reservoir and back. Sprinters, walkers, the “stroller brigade” and many of Lafayette’s top four legged residents share the streets on that festive Sunday morning.
Sunday, October 27, 2013
Presented By: Lafayette Chamber of Commerce & City of Lafayette
Event Date: Sunday, October 27, 2013
Start Location: Mt. Diablo Blvd. between First St. & Moraga Rd.
Registration Opens: 6:30am
Staggered Start Times: 2mi run/walk 8:00am, 5k Certified Run 8:30am , 10k Certified Run 8:45 am
- 5k Certified Race – flat, “chip” timed course, runners only (NO Dogs or Baby Strollers).
- 10k Certified Race – hilly, “chip” timed course around the reservoir, Dogs on Leash & Baby Strollers OK.
- 2 Miles Run/Walk for Fun – No Timing – Fun Run ONLY, Dogs on Leash & Baby Strollers OK
Race Course: 10k Moraga Road west to El Nido Ranch Road, around the Lafayette Reservoir and back to Moraga Road. 5k or 2 mile DO NOT go around the Lafayette Reservoir.
Race Certified By: The Athletic Council/Road Runners of America (TAC/RRCA)
- Adult registration fee – $30; Day of Race fee – $35
- Elementary school fee – $22; Day of Race fee – $27